The Tugboat Baby Blanket is coming along nicely! I love the texture on both the front and back sides, and the stitch lays nice and flat without curling at all.
I’m stuck at the moment with what to do for an edging. I want to use Clipper Ship Sock in A Cure for Scurvy, but as for a stitch, I just can’t decide on one!
- plushone likes this
- octopieces likes this
- rubiconics likes this
- srxe likes this
- amethystlavenderphthaloblue likes this
- yarnpr0n reblogged this from northatlanticyarnco
- captainteemoonduty reblogged this from northatlanticyarnco
- katiesknits said: I always like a simple garter stitch edge! Not sure how it would look with the stitch though. This blanket is beautiful!
- ravenrocksstudio likes this
- northatlanticyarnco posted this